Saturday, August 07, 2010

Drink, Steal, Swear, and Lie

MountainWings       A MountainWings Moment
#10201          Wings Over The Mountains of Life
------------------------------


Drink, Steal, Swear, and Lie
============================

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque, and he has a motto
he lives by every day. He said, "Listen carefully and live by
these four rules: Drink, Steal, Swear, and Lie."

I was shaking my head No! but he then told me to listen while
he explained his four rules. So here they are:

1. Drink from the everlasting cup every day.

2. Steal a moment to help someone who is in worse shape than
  you are.

3. Swear that you will be a better person today than
yesterday.

4. And last, but not least, when you lie down at night
  thank God you live in America and have freedom.


I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good as I could
be but THANK GOD I am better than I used to be!


~Author Unknown~


Thank you for inviting MountainWings into your mailbox.
Change a life, give a friend MountainWings.

No comments:

Post a Comment