Sunday, October 10, 2010

Super Sunday: Random Acts of Kindness

SUPER SUNDAY!!!!
New blog entry format starting today!
Super Sunday: super posts..need I say more?
Motivation Monday: posts to help motivate and inspire
Tip/Tutorial Tuesday: assorted tips (anything I can use to teach you stuff)
Whatever Wednesday: whatever I wanna post
Top 10 Thursday: top 10 lists (sometimes more than 10 items listed)
Freebie Friday: free stuff (from music available to free samples/items and much more)
Saving Saturday: tips on how to make/ save $$$

Got ideas for posts? Great! I'd love to hear them. Post them anytime in any entry or on my fan page or just email them to me here. Wanna be a guest blogger or contributor? Awesome! I'd love the help! Email me here and we can talk about it and go over ideas. *FORMAT SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE*

RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
http://www.givesmehope.com

My eight-year-old sister overheard my mother yelling at me because I'm not Christian.

Before bed, I watched her kneel and pray. She told Jesus that she was sorry, but she couldn't believe in him any more. When I asked why, she said "When I die, I want to go where you go, not Heaven."

I cried the hardest I ever have. Kids give me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment