Friday, May 14, 2010

The T.I.R.E.D. Device

MountainWings       A MountainWings Moment
#10134          Wings Over The Mountains of Life
------------------------------


The T.I.R.E.D. Device
======================

The seven-year-old and the four-year-old each held my hand (or rather I held on to them) as we walked down the mall.

I felt like a helicopter trying to get the blades spinning. They jerked, twirled, and pulled my arms as we walked.

After 30 minutes, I wondered, "Don't these kids ever get tired?"

I am an inventor. I have developed computer programs, music, electronic devices, cosmetics, health products, mechanical devices and other stuff in addition to writing MountainWings.

I have an idea and I want to run it by you to see if you would want one. It's always good to do market research before spending a lot of time developing something.

This is the idea:
A device that transfers your kid's excess energy to you.
It's called the "Transfer In Reverse Energy Device" or T.I.R.E.D. for short.

Whenever you feel a little drained and your kids have energy to spare, you would simply push the button labeled "T.I.R.E.D." and instantly (well maybe in ten seconds or so) you would get a big burst of energy and they would calm down.

Before I began working on T.I.R.E.D., I just wonder is there anyone besides me who needs such a machine and how much would you pay for it?

~A MountainWings Original~

Thank you for inviting MountainWings in your mailbox. See you tomorrow.

Forward this issue to a friend or send them the link below:
http://www.mountainwings.com/past/10134.htm
 


****************************************************************
   www.MountainWings.com
 
"Wings Over The Mountains of Life"
To: Subscribe, Un-Subscribe, Get a Book, T-Shirt, Rate Issues, Tell Friends about MountainWings, Read Past Issues, Donations, Submit a MountainWings Moment or Prayer Request, Set homepage to, Daily issue in larger type Go To: http://www.mountainwings.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment