Thursday, August 12, 2010

UPDATES

1) i received my sync cord in the mail and installed the "optional" software that most did not have but was actually needed! I hope to either tomorrow (after babysitting) or saturday to begin uploading all the photos from on my phone :-) then update that cookie blog entry! :-) :-)

2) Regarding yesterday's 1st blog entry from Mashable:

HPOA Jenny Was a Fake!
Yesterday, we fell in love with “Jenny,” a young woman who quit her job through a series of amusing whiteboard messages. Alas, this one was too good to be true. “Jenny” is really Elyse Porterfield, an aspiring actress from Glendale, California.

The prank was created by brothers John and Leo Resig for their humor site, theCHIVE.com. Peter Kafka from AllThingsD grew suspicious of the story yesterday and did some digging. Porterfield has also tweeted confirmation of her role in the stunt.


A word from Jenny (16 Photos)

We couldn’t have pulled this one off without the help of this adorable young woman. You’ll see in the coming days she’s as smart as she is sexy. Leo and I will now return to our bottles of Jim Beam and enjoy the rest of this wild ride…

Chive On,
John

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It was all a hoax. Too bad. It was still funny though. Now I'm going to go look for those other hoaxes.

    Great post!

    P.S. - Is it possible for me to use the same hoax pictures to make my own post? I'll link it to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it! just include the link not only to my blog but to the original post to as i did in the title. next time don't worry about asking me. go for it just shoot me an email and let me know u did it so i can check it out

    ReplyDelete